Corvettes and Patrol Ships
Braunschweig class K-130 Corvettes LOA 292′ / 89 m TDISP 1,800 tons (5 active, 2 building)
FGS Braunschweig F-260 (2008)
FGS Magdeburg F-261 (2008)FGS Erfurt F-262 (2013)
FGS Oldenburg F-263 (2013)FGS Ludwigshafen am Rhein F-264 (2013)
Gepard Class (Type 143A) fast attack craft LOA 189′ / 57.6 m TDISP 390 tons (10, all retired, service from 1982-2016)
FGS Gepard S-71 NATO P-6121 (1982-2017) Museum Ship WilhelmshavenFGS Nerz S-74 NATO P-6124 (1983-2012)
Jaguar Class Fast Attack Craft (Torpedo Boat) built by Lurssen LOA 140′ / 42.7 m TDISP 210 tons (20, all retired, service 1957-1975) one boat, Kranich, was preserved at the Maritime Museum at Bremerhaven until about 2006. Export boats built for Royal Saudi Navy, Indonesia and Turkish Navy.
S-100 class S-Boote (E boat) LOA 115′ TDISP 100 tons. (ca. 81 units, 1 preserved, service 1943-1945, then postwar service with other nations and West German Navy)
S-130 Last S-Boot known to exist, Second World War Kriegsmarine service (1943-1945), including at the Allied Operation Tiger (debacle) and opposing the D-Day landings, June 1944. After surrender, she had a colourful postwar career in the “Klose Fast patrol group” of clandestine services (Gehlen organization) aiding partisans in the Baltic States and Poland to resist Soviet rule, until it was handed to the new West German navy, to help revive the Schnellbootflotille. Service 1956-1991. Located as a houseboat in Wilhelmshaven in 2003 and sold to UK groups for restoration. Located first at Marchwood, then Millbrook, and Mashford yards near Cremyll Ferry, Cornwall. Now owned by the Wheatcroft Collection, undergoing continued restoration as of 2020 for a move to the historic Richmond Dry Dock, North Devon.